Monday, March 29, 2010

Making Money Online - What is Left Now ?

As the global economic crunch is biting many opportunities to be cutted down from the third world countries the need of making money online is increasing day by day. Today an average Pakistani person earns around 290 Pakistani Rupees per day.

Problem:
  • The economy crisis in Pakistan
Solution:
  1. To educate more people especially the next generation.
  2. Take steps to improve Transparency in justice.
I am a normal Pakistani, I see life as you guys sees. Jobs crisis fears me same as it make you afraid. Today at 29-March-2010 I am starting this blog to educate my Pakistani fellows/students towards making money online. I am in this online business since 2000. I will share my thoughts and experience with you.

On this blog we share our experiences towards making money online and answer the typical questions like how to make money online and how a Pakistani can take advantage of making money online. So, Please help me to spread the word.

1 comments:

Techmaker said...

Try to add some videos to your blog and make it nice to read. Visit http://newgenerationtechnique.blogspot.com/

Keep it up

Post a Comment